Saturday, September 26, 2009

DJ Railsplitter's Not Top Ten Movies

I my last post I mentioned that El Topo was not the worst movie I have ever seen. So, to give that statement a little more definition, here are the ten worst movies that I have seen, in no particular order.

Walking Tall -- the original -- the remake could not be any worse

Tremors 2 -- never seen Tremors 3, but I hear its pretty bad

Action Jackson -- this movie is so bad, but it is hysterical without meaning to be

Money Train -- again, funny in all the ways it tries not to be. Featuring Academy Award winner Chris Cooper in a truly baffling role. Also Robert Blake is gut-wrenchingly funny.

Sleepless in Seattle -- I don't know how this movie was such a success, fucking 90s

Boondock Saints -- most . . . overrated . . . movie . . . ever

Smokin' Aces -- could have been cool, but fails epically

Gods and Generals -- over 500 speaking parts, and one of them is Ted Turner

Notting Hill -- vomit

Grand Canyon -- painful bloody vomit. A strange circumstance has forced me to watch this movie repeatedly and I cannot say enough bad things about it.

Honorable Mention: Free Jack, The Hills Have Eyes (remake), Tango and Cash, Sharky's Machine, Rambo, Pearl Harbor, Legally Blond, The Ring

What did I miss?

3 comments: